Results Driven Website Design Norfolk
Thu 3 Apr, 2008 | Category: Industry News | Print
Norwich based web design and e-marketing.
A web 2.0 website is a talented salesperson on a larger scale
The most talented of salespeople are capable of creating methods that identify target markets, gather contact information and provide a mechanism of marketing their particular service to that market.
Increased user interaction, greater ability to syndicate content to a larger audience, scientific methods to measure how many users are searching key terms and phrases in Google and then to optimise your website for the same specific keywords and phrases - web 2.0 provides a quantifiable mechanism to reach your target market and to capture their contact information for your sales team.
It appears that a web 2.0 website is not just capable of doing this but of doing it a much broader scale, a significantly reduced on-going cost and in a manner than truly grows the business and increases the business' intrinsic value and reputation in the market.
Why a web 2.0 website will work ?
1. Many marketing managers, key corporate executives and businesses have moved online to research products and services required for their company through search engines such as Google,
2. It is now possibly to quantify exactly how many people are searching specific keywords and phrases relevant to your business' products and services and to get an idea of exactly who the competition is,
3. Through strategic development, search engine optimisation and targeted content syndication through corporate blogging, it is possible to educate these people who are searching for information relating to the services of your business or the services themselves,
4. By creating a relationship with your potential clients by educating them in this manner, it is possible to gather their contact information through strategic calls to action and simultaneously generate a very 'hot' lead that can be instantly emailed to your sales team.
Web 2.0 online marketing and corporate blogging are no longer hit and miss methods; they form a systematic, scientific and sustainable method of growing your business whilst at the same time educating your target market.
So, why is a web 2.0 website better than a £30,000 salesperson's salary ?
Lets assume that a business can spend £30,000 on an additional salesperson's salary for one year or invest a lot less on the design and development of a cutting-edge and strategic web 2.0 website.
Lets also assume that the business already has at least 2 salespeople and that the current methods of attracting clients mainly consist of a combination of referrals and targeted cold calling.
1. An extra salesperson could not possibly add the same amount of value in terms of relevant sales lead generation that a properly designed and target web 2.0 website could,
2. The generated leads form a web 2.0 website will be in the market for your services; rather than having to use salespeople to sift through 100’s of companies trying to find the right client for your product, a successful web 2.0 website will find those companies who have just searched for information relevant to your company,
3. A innovative and cutting-edge web 2.0 website will increase the business' reputation and aid the existing sales team in the offline sales process by specifically designing case studies areas, common presentations and email marketing campaigns on the website in a manner that an extra salesperson could never succeed in.
4. Writing specific blogs on a client by client basis provides the existing sales team with a reason to contact existing leads in an informative and beneficial manner.
5. A web 2.0 website is a long-term investment and provides significant on-going value following the first year whereas a salesperson's salary is likely to increase in costs the next year.
6. A web 2.0 website that is actually representative of your companies strategy, products and direction will drive business growth through increased leads, reputation and intrinsic value.
7. A web 2.0 website is capable of meeting many other business requirements such as on-going support, product and services updates, business information and client login areas.
precise:new media specialises in web 2.0 web design, web development, search engine optimisation and results focused web management strategies; to learn more please enquire today.
Services we provide in Norwich, Norfolk
- Website Design
- Website Redesign
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
Full list of services
|03.04||A web 2.0 website is a talented salesperson on a larger scale|
|02.01||Start the year with E-Marketing|
|03.12||Is Your Website An Asset Or a Liability?|
Small businesses solutions......in Norwich/Norfolk that actually works.
precise:new media is one of Norwich's leading small business agencies providing web design, website redesign, e-commerce solutions, internet marketing, search engine optimisation, pay per click management, website management and internet consultancy services to its' clients.
Read more on the internet services we offer.
Quick PitchWhat we do in a sentence.
We not only save you money, we make you money with purposefully designed, results driven websites, which work well in search engines, are accessible and comply with the latest laws and web standards.
First choice for Norfolk web design.
Whether you are looking to develop your first website, enhance or promote your existing website, or enter into the world of e-commerce (selling online), precise:new media can help. Established in Norwich, Norfolk, we have gained a fantastic reputation throughout Norfolk and East Anglia, as a web site design company specialising in high impact, results driven, user friendly websites giving you a highly effective 24-hour online marketing tool.
We have a range of customised web solutions to meet your business needs; and we pride ourselves on our creativity, design and after-sales support and service.
Just read the testimonials provided by some of our clients and you will see how this experience of web design has helped them, and can help you make the most of your website and Internet marketing strategy. Click here to view testimonials.
We also appreciate just how difficult and frustrating technology and the Internet can be. We try our best to make sure the whole process from web design conception to completion runs smoothly.
Custom designed websites
Whether you are a start-up looking to create your very first web site, a large company looking to create a new or update an existing website, marketing locally in Norfolk, or throughout the country, we can help you develop your ideas right through from website design to marketing the site. We listen to you, develop your ideas creatively and professionally, and provide a bespoke service meeting your individual business needs. Read more about our Norfolk web design solutions >>
Setting up and running an e-commerce website need not be as difficult as you think. We can help you grow your business either regionally in the East, Nationally or even Internationally through e-trading with a simple to use and navigate e-commerce site. We can also advise on privacy policies and on the latest EU legislation and help you ensure that your terms of sale comply with this. Read more about our Norfolk E-Commerce solutions >>
precise:new media's services do not just stop at the design and creation of a web site. We can help you through the whole process of marketing your business on-line and guaranteeing the right visitors to your site. From organic search engine optimisation or search engine marketing to email marketing. We know how to get your ideal customers to your website.
Through our wide network of specialist contacts in Norfolk and East Anglia - we can also offer services in the fields of:
- Graphic design
- Brochures & newsletters design and printing
- Public relations
- Exhibitions & conferences
- Business finance
- Business grants